done with dish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

done with dish

beef4u
Extra

Have been a customer for several years and now i have had it. Pricey upgrades that don't work as told they will is just the begining of my grievances. The offers to new customers with no regard to the old, program changes with no compensation, and unauthorized charges top the list. i am so fed up with the bs were leaving in favor of streaming with the knowledge that we are giving up some favorite channels and shows, but also the piece of mind of not worrying about how high we  can let our bill get or dealing with a company that has no concern about loyalty.

3 Replies

Re: done with dish

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Did you ever call them and ask for the preferred customer offer? It is the new customer 2 year price lock credit. It does require a new commitment, just like new customers.

lisacorwin
Extra

i AM FED UP WITH DISH!!  First they cut off the Fox AZ sports so I can no longer watch the Diamondbacks.  Now chanel 10 is gone which is where most of the shows I watch live!!  What the heck is wrong with you!!  I was already irritated when I moved in Feb and the guy that came out to install our TVs tried everything he could to have us buy a bunch of Dish accessories, then kept having to come back out (several times) to 'finish' the job.  His last time out, he charged my mother $200!  What???  I complained on that one and the check was never cashed.  So far, all they've done is cancel all the stations with the show I watch.  I'm fed up!  Dish, you just lost a long standing customer.  I hope you crap was worth it!

DISH Employee

FOX Corporation is making unreasonable demands for the continued carriage of their stations. DISH offered to extend the contract so viewers would not be impacted but FOX Corporation refused. FOX stated to investors they plan to boost the money they get from pay-tv providers and you by a billion dollars. We at DISH don’t think this is fair to you.

We want to provide you with the most up to date information as we receive it. This is why we created our Dish promise page so you can be aware of changes as they happen! Here is a link for this page: https://www.mydish.com/promise