dish rather lose a customer then fix the hopper

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dish rather lose a customer then fix the hopper

fred96002001
Extra
dish made the bad choice to have me cancel my service rather then fixing the hopper. i am so glad to pay the termination fee to get ride of you. then you all have and brass balls to call me weekly wanting me to come back. i installed the service back 2014 and terminated it july 2016 because i was told you rather lose me as a customer then give me working equiment. the joey cant fidn the hopper so i could not find the $150 a month to pay you. i grew sick of it to the point i was glad to pay you the fee to get ride of you. never again dish has lost me as a customer for life. what makes is worse is when they stole from me when i returned the equiment they debited my bank for none returned equiment. you messed up so bad with me you just lost this customer for life. I have had so much problems in my past i am afraide to sign up again. i am afraide i will be burned again. so every time the sales line calls i just hang up. nobody cared to make it right before i shut the service off and nobody will care now. now the sales team just dont understand what happened to me. why would i return as a customer after what has happened to me? we ended up fixing the money problem and it was returend. but the hopper and joey was never fixed it took me to terminate the service to solve it. they sent a man out here 3 to 5 times and still cant fix it. i got so angery and stressed over the trash equiment they gave me i said it is well worth the fee to get ride of you all. somebody please tell me they fixed the new equiment so i can sign back up again? if i sign up again am i going to get more of the same? i been without tv for over a year now.