discovery channel guide info is wrong

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discovery channel guide info is wrong

cjk
Extra

season 14 fast n loud episode 1 on march 12 2018 shows first airing 11/13/2017 and not showing as new.

4 Replies

Re: discovery channel guide info is wrong

ZZV43701
Camera Crew

The entire guide is useless, unreliable and full of incorrect info.

New episodes not flagged as new, old episodes flagged as new, info. empty.

It has rendered the entire DISH experience unuasable.  One must manually check everythin to ensure it's recordered.

Soon as I figure out who/what mine is gone.

DISH Employee

Good morning! I am sorry to hear you are having these guide discrepancies. This is an issue our engineers are aware of, and they are currently in the process of scheduling a fix. However, at this time we do not have an ETR of when that update will be available

Dwohnsiedler
Extra
And apparently still not fixed! So frustrating! This wasn’t a problem in the last but I’m ready to give up and switch to a different provider

DISH Employee

Dwohnsiedler, we would certainly hate to lose you as a customer. It currently is a known issue and our Engineer Team is working on finding a solution. We do have a possible work around, which we have received reports that help with this issue.

Please press the receivers power button on each TV to switch them to the standby screen. It will then say "Press Select for Live TV". Then leave all receivers in standby for 30 minutes and your receiver will initiate a guide download. 

Additionally, can you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin to add your account information to our Engineering Team, so that we are able to target your equipment once a resolution is found?