current software version??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current software version??

olds4422
Audio Engineer
I just replaced my hopper3 cause original boxes hdd was failing. Everything is setup box is active but i wonder what current software version is cause when I went to set up netflix on my 4k joeys again it said next coming soon.

u348 what this box has on it which sounds old this menu dont have the check for updates option on the hopper and dvr folders dont hide when empty

all my 4k joeys have no picture on any channel other then the 103 channel too
Tags (1)
12 Replies

Re: current software version??

Chadt41411
Casting Director
How long ago did you replace the H3? It can take 72 hours for everything to be working.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
as far as the hopper 3 goes everything is active, and all channels working, but now all my 4 k joeys have no picture on anything but the 103 channel

Chadt41411
Casting Director
tsunami2311 wrote:
as far as the hopper 3 goes everything is active, and all channels working, but now all my 4 k joeys have no picture on anything but the 103 channel

How long ago was it installed? Since the Joey is an extension of the Hopper, it could be in the software waiting.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
hour ago h3 was replaced, it was actived and every channel working , went to link 3 4k joeys and they had no picture on channels h3 was showing fine, so i put everything in standby mode again and now the h3 is downloading "vital" software.

Gona see what happens. i dont see why 4k joeys are acting like the need to be reactived though

olds4422
Audio Engineer
meh tech on the phone said that u348 software is really old and cause 4k joeys are on current software, they show black screens due version miss matching.

H3 has works fine, it has no option to FORCE the software check cause how hold its software is, and so far it now on it 2nd "vital" software download, I was told if it dont work this time i have wait till tommorow to have tech come out to fix it.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
You should have u503 on Hopper 3, give it overnight to update.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
such huge pain. it is in 503 the person i was talking to on the phone, said that 180+ complaints about new installs of joeys attached to new h3 ( joeys show black screen ) or joeys getting that issue after h3 was replaced. and wait up to 24 hours for the joeys to sync correctly.

as of right now h3 and and all 4k joeys are working. yet when i try to restore the times from any of the remotes back to h3/joeys not single timer is transferred. And i did back up the timers to my remote 2 days ago, but there not being transferred back. so far i tried 15 times each no timers are restored

Chadt41411
Casting Director
It takes up to 72 hours for everything to be working, including timers.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
so i been told yet when I original got the h3 I transfer all my timers over to with 30 minutes of it being setup and they where showing