Your Game message won't turn off

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Game message won't turn off

Badmoon1
Character Actor

Your game, Game 4 San Jose Sharks At Colo is about to start on NHLN channel 157   Select to watch now.     I get this for Pac 12, Baseball etc:       TV enhancements are off.    Who has a solution?  Thanks

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Your Game message won't turn off

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Turn it off in the game finder.

Badmoon1
Character Actor

Thanks, but never have used it before. No teams or games selected. Don't know how to turn off. This just started recently.

DISH Employee

If there are no teams listed there in your favorite teams, it's pretty odd that it's showing up. That should be the only reason to see that message. Is it only showing up with a specific team or sport? 

Badmoon1
Character Actor

Still doesn't turn off

DISH Employee

Badmoon1, by chance, are any of these set as recordings, too?

Badmoon1
Character Actor

No, just random Baseball,football,Nba

DISH Employee

Thanks for the info! This does not seem to be a setting we can change, but I am delighted to forward this feedback to our Engineering Team. 

Badmoon1
Character Actor

My game message still comes on, Aug 31st twice,Sept 1st and today that's the messages I have taken pictures of, I'm sure it happens more often.....

DISH Employee

That's definitely not good, Badmoon1! We would be more than happy to take a look into any issues you're currently experiencing. Will you please send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN that are on your account?