YouTube playback on Joeys

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: YouTube playback on Joeys

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
YouTube has not been available on the Joeys at any point. There was talk it was going to be, but has yet to be since the YouTube app has been on Dish.

Any updates on when you tube will be available on Joey

DISH Employee

I don't have any updates on this currently, Marydiane0829.

MarkN
Extra
After about 2 decades of being a Dish customer, I'm about to bail out. I watch YouTube. A LOT OF YOUTUBE! But, Dish won't let me watch it in my bedroom on my Joey. I have to use my Amazon Firestick. Which has me thinking "Why bother with Dish any longer?"

Bendmom
Extra
My kids love to watch YouTube. We really need it on the Joey so we can watch what we want on the den television. Come on Dish. It can’t be that hard to get this done.

Sammysammy47
Character Actor

Production Manager:  I do not understand as to why YouTube playback on Joeys can’t be viewed on them.  Please advise. Thank you.

Sammysammy47
Character Actor

YouTube is not available on the Joeys. It is only available on the Hopper3.  This I can understand, that YouTube is not available on the Joeys, but it only takes a program in order to update the Joeys so YouTube be available. When?

NHJonesy
Extra
Seriously can't believe this basic feature isn't available on the Joey but Netflix is???
Highlighted

Afldmgr
Extra

It's been over a year since Dish stated that they will look into adding YouTube to the Joey's. It looks as Dish has no interest into retaining loyal customers as they haven't done it. I'm seriously considering dropping Dish over this. 

Choosekim
Character Actor
I have called dish to ask about this problem about not being able to see YouTube on the Joey's but I can see it on the hopper and they're like I will working on the problem this is 2 years or 3 years later there's no work being done on the problem they just don't care I'm seriously considering dropping them too.