Did you mean: 

YouTube for Joeys

hkuehn
Character Actor

WHY no Youtube on Joeys ? No BS make it work......or I will be an EX customer

13 Replies

Re: YouTube for Joeys

DISH Employee

Hello,hkuehn! At this time, YouTube is only available through the Hoppers and not an active feature for the Joeys. I'll be sure to submit that request to have YouTube added to the Joeys. 

hkuehn
Character Actor

Thanks,  or Dish could send to me two Hopper 3's to repkace the Joeys,  of course for the same rental fee as the Joeys,, let me know....Thanks again

monradon
Extra

In my case i would need 3 -- hopper 3's can not understand why the joey can not get the same channels ????

DISH Employee

Hey there, Monradon! Currently, the Hopper is the only receiver that would have the YouTube feature active. The Joeys do not have YouTube available at this time. We are always looking to improve the DISH experience, I can certainly submit that feedback up to our Executive Team in the meantime. 

falfiee
Extra
I don’t understand why Netflix is available on the Jorys but YouTube isn’t. I also don’t understand how you can sell a pkg with xyz channels included & then remove channels & make us subscribe to a more expensive pkg in order to keep what you already sold us. Isn’t that breaking the contract?

falfiee
Extra
*Joeys

DISH Employee

Hello falfiee, our residential service agreement states that any of our packages sold as subject to change. This agreement is viewable online at this link: https://www.dish.com/service-agreements/. You can compare our available channels and see what package it is in here: https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/compare-packages.

I'd be glad to put in feature request to let our back office know you'd like to see the Youtube app on the Joeys. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

Jetpackrob
Character Actor
I need YouTube now. Please put it on the Joey. How hard can it be?

Jetpackrob
Character Actor
Please! Do it soon!