Wrong show recorded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong show recorded

Delphirook
Extra

Salvation playing under the guise of Elementary. If I want to watch Salvation I would ask for Salvation. I don’t want to watch Salvation. I want to watch the latest Elementary but my recording on my DVR has Salvation and says it is Elementary. It's not Elementary it is Salvation. Have I explained this simple enough for you Dish Network?
Dish Network, who takes a huge chunk of my measly disability earnings? Why must I have to have frustrating conversations with you every other day❓

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wrong show recorded

Chadt4141
Casting Director
CBS programming was delayed last minute due to the SCOTUS announcement. This is a CBS issue, not Dish. They will only record based on the information provided by the channel owner ahead of time.
7 Replies

sclsunaz
Extra

I have the same thing plus going on with Dish too. When i go to Salvation it flashes from the red kangaroo then below that to the “live tv “on the bottom right conner. I cant pause i can fast forward.

its like the thing has a virsus.

I have had Dish for the last 9 years and have had the DVR replaced twice and it never gave any warning it just died.

So not sure whats going on with our TV’s. Can tvs get a virsus?

is there a upgrade? 

Chadt4141
Casting Director
CBS programming was delayed last minute due to the SCOTUS announcement. This is a CBS issue, not Dish. They will only record based on the information provided by the channel owner ahead of time.

sclsunaz
Extra

Why cant i pause? Or fast forward? Or the hopper and live tv logos alternating flashes ?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Have you reset your receiver?

sclsunaz
Extra

Ok that fixed the fast forward and pause problem but when i go to Bull i get NCIS. There are several that are like that and its not a delay in the programing because i have watched one or two of them and they were the right shows.

Oh and thank you. 

Any more suggestions?.

Delphirook
Extra
Seems like Elementary was preempted considering I cannot find it in the prime time recordings. Delayed implies it aired at a later time. Thank you. I suppose it will air next week. I hope it doesn’t skip the episode.

larryk
Extra

At the very benining of the recording the voice over stated that a new elementary would be shown next week, and salvation would be shown at this time...