When will the Netflix update be resolved?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Netflix update be resolved?

Lahan05
Extra

I have been unable to access Netflix due to an incompatible update with Dish.

When will this be resolved?

Tags (3)
8 Replies

Re: When will the Netflix update be resolved?

DISH Employee

Hey, Lahan05! I can definitely check into this for you. Are you getting an error message/code when you try accessing the Netflix App through your receiver? 

Lahan05
Extra
I've already called Dish Network and the rep researched the error message, 
said that there was a conflict between dish and Netflix updates and it would be resolved soon.
But since it's not resolved I'm paying for a service that I can't use

DISH Employee

You should still be able to access Netflix on other devices (tablets, smartphones, computers), this app is included with our Hopper system as a free feature. 

almawisecup
Camera Crew
That doesn’t make it any less frustrating! Some of us chose dish because of the Netflix app and some of us like to watch movies with the family! That’s hard to do on a tablet or phone! Some of these posts are from 2017! Has this been going on for a year and still no fix or even estimated time when there will be a fix? We deserve our stuff to be working correctly! At the very least we deserve answers

DISH Employee

Almawisecup, I completely understand that technical issues are frustrating, and our Team will continue to work on reaching a resolution. These issues often require multiple account examples to isolate the problem. We cannot guarantee a time frame for a resolution because it would depend on the what the issue is and the resolution needed. We definitely appreciate your patience during this time. 

jbhall229
Extra
I just got the Hopper yesterday and its an issue. When the DISH representative sold me on this "upgrade" a week ago the built in Netflix is what did it. No mention it wasnt working. Not only is that broken, but the whole system is like an old computer. Its so slow.

DISH Employee

Hello, jbhall229. I know having technical issues can be extremely frustrating. I would be happy to see what we can do to make your system run a bit better. Are you getting a particular error message when you're trying to access Netflix? Can you tell me what model of Hopper that you have please? 

almawisecup
Camera Crew
My Netflix has been fixed!!!! I finally got them on an online chat and made them do a system update from their end! I was behind on software updates! Once they did that it’s worked ever since!