What happened to my "Red Dots"??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my "Red Dots"??

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
This morning, I noticed that nothing has recorded for at least the past 24 hours. I've spent (wasted) a good couple of hours trying to figure out what is going on. I have over 150 timers set up - many are "one-time" for movies, etc. But others are daily (or weekly) that I've had for months and in some cases since I "upgraded" to the H3.
Bottom line is that although all my timers appear to be intact, they are not recording. Furthermore, the "red dots" that normally appear in the Program Guide for upcoming recordings are GONE! There are still a few here and there, but most of them have disappeared. It seems that the problems with this box are piling up, higher and higher.
What the heck is going on?? I am on software version 341.. I've tried all the usual reboots, red-button presses, unplug for 10 mins etc. Is this a more widespread problem or has my Hopper gone belly-up? We need a fix soon, or we'll have to pull our "Dish plug".
7 Replies

Re: What happened to my "Red Dots"??

Community Manager
Community Manager
Does this only happen on timers on a series? Does this happen on one time timers?

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
I will double-check, but it seems like maybe the few "one-timers" I had recorded - a few movies. Almost everything I record are series rather than one time. Any clue as to what that might mean?

Community Manager
Community Manager
We do have an issue that is affecting some customers on series timers. While we investigate the issue, you would need to make one time timers for your recordings.

Can you send me a private message with your account number so I can provide further feedback?

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
when I try to send you a PM I get this:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 6669874806871677126

Community Manager
Community Manager
I have reached out to you directly.

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
sorry - computer probs on my end maybe? I get the same message when I tried replying to you.

stile99
Cinematographer
xfoneguy50 wrote:
sorry - computer probs on my end maybe? I get the same message when I tried replying to you.

Try a really basic message with as few characters as possible. Account number XXX Pin XXX