Wally will not down software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally will not down software

luckyliska
Extra
Hi I have 2 new wallys for my rv. Did not down load on my winegard T4 Was told by Dish support to go home and use my home satellite to down load So I did both down load the first software 110 119 129 satellites and pass the test , pair remote, test installation, got to Activate receivers , I call Dish and double checked the rec ID # and the smart card ID # are correct? The second soft ware will not down load on both wallys does anyone know the answer? It can't be two bad wallys? PLEASE HELP? Thanks luckyliska
3 Replies

Re: Wally will not down software

What software version are your Wallys on and what is on the screen right now?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

luckyliska
Extra
Software version is U410 there are only two screens possible one is diagnostics at the top as receiver ID smart card ID security ID DNASP switch NA Feed 1 software version U410 bootstrap version 1113 Application software NA trance server firmware 000c hardware ID NIDD processor ID 22CD21E9 On the right remote model number 52 .0 hardware UM16 firmware E008T502E321 battery good That's the only page of diagnostics It will not scroll up or down The other page installed download software it says paired remote control test installation activate receiver all have green checks download software not checked summary not checked it says waiting to download a green chaser seven dots it says checking for available downloads That's the only two pages that are there will not let me do anything else

bbbdd55
Extra
On your Primary Wally that is connected to the line controlling the T4 turn to channel 829.

Then power on your second receiver allow it to go through the setup screens.

Once it gets to Waiting to Download, on your remote press Skipback, then Recall, then Skipback.

Then turn to channel 829. Once the channel comes in, push the power button on the front of the Wally once, the receiver will then go into Standby Mode.

Shortly it will start to download the software update.