Voice remote search not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voice remote search not working

WeelinDealin
Extra

My voice remote stopped working yesterday as well. I tried rebooting the hopper and resetting the internet connection, nothing helped. When using the voice function it displays what I said on the screen for a few seconds, but nothing else happens. No search.

mitchguthrie
Extra

Same here. My voice search recognizes my voice but does not respond. 

Zasupits
Extra

Looks like a systemic issue as my remote voice search stopped working also. When given a search command it brings it up on the screen however cannot scroll nor enter the searched phrase on the remote. Used to work great however both downstairs and upstairs not working. I also unplugged my hopper and then reset about 5 minutes later and still does not work. 

Mine stopped working also. Rebooted the Hopper by unplugging for a time and still nothing. It worked fine before the latest update.

SD
Character Actor

Agree. It seems systemic. I guess an update to the last update is in order.

DISH Employee

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We do want to make sure our Engineering Team is aware of this issue and has some details so that they can find a solution to the issue as soon as possible. Can you send us a Private Message with your phone number  and 4-digit PIN please? 

Re: voice remote

Jack1
Extra

I am experiencing the same problem since the update. I have checked all the network and internet settings and everything checks ok. The voice command is recognized but no action and if you type in the command same thing, no execution.

Highlighted

Aaron777
Extra
Same here too. Voice search recognized, nothing more.

Aroonk1
Extra
Same issue not working for me as well. Been going on for about 2 days now. Nothing works.

SD
Character Actor

It’s working this morning.