Voice remote 54.0 no internet connection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voice remote 54.0 no internet connection

Conhig61
Camera Crew
Sadly, I don't think anyone at Dish cares about our concerns with the voice command issue. I have been a customer since 1996 and am amazed at the time I have spent troubleshooting this concern only to have no resolution after 2 months with my upgraded equipment (voice commands were a BIG part of that decision, btw). Glad I negotiated to get a cheap price, but I guess you get what you pay for.

BC68
Extra

I'm having the same problem. I spent 1:29 on the phone with "Advanced" tech support and they couldn't help me. He said that all he could do is submit a ticket to the engineers and hope that they could come up with a software fix. I have only had Dish for 20 days now and I've already had to call them 3 times.

Conhig61
Camera Crew
Same issue.. Been frustrated since I upgraded in Feb 2019. Amazing this issue cannot be fixed. I was told Spring 2019.. nothing has changed.
Highlighted

DISH Employee

I am sorry to hear you are still having trouble with your voice remote, Conhig61. I would love to take a look at your account with you to see what options we have available to get this resolved for you. To access your account, please send me a private message.

You can find the steps on how to send a private message here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

pmccammack55
Extra
No it doesn't.

Conhig61
Camera Crew
reached out to Dish via PM 2x.. no reply..