Voice Remote Scrolling Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Remote Scrolling Problem

Cornrod
Extra
Using the DISH Pandora app the keyboard works fine for signing in. However, the app to change Pandora music channels is scrolling design. The two arrow keys just advance to the next song in the channel. How do I change channels? I can use my 42 remote but who wants to use 2 remotes? Am I missing a way to scroll on this remote?j Thank you!
5 Replies

Re: Voice Remote Scrolling Problem

Chadt41411
Casting Director
I use the voice remote solely and we use the scroll pad on the remote. Left right up and down scrolling works like a charm.

Cornrod
Extra
Thanks Chad !

DISH Employee
Cornrod wrote:
Using the DISH Pandora app the keyboard works fine for signing in. However, the app to change Pandora music channels is scrolling design. The two arrow keys just advance to the next song in the channel. How do I change channels? I can use my 42 remote but who wants to use 2 remotes? Am I missing a way to scroll on this remote?j Thank you!

I wanted to check in with you to see if you're still having the issue with the Voice Remote scrolling? If so please PM me with the phone number to get this reported for you.

JSracer
Audio Engineer
Good here, never tried it before.
Say, any chance for a medium scroll speed on the 50 remote, slow is super slow, and fast i would like slower.

Thanks

DISH Employee
What I have done is add a request to our engineers to get a medium speed scroll to be added to the 50.0 remote.