Video On Demand not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video On Demand not working

kstar24
Extra
We upgraded to the Hopper 3 in January. Ever since we did this the VOD does not work on all channels. It is hit or miss if it is going to work. When Searching it will show that something is available but when you try to select watch nothing happens. We have talked with numerous tech support people they even sent a replacement DVR and still the issue continues. The last we spoke to customer service they commented that yes they were aware of the issue for the last 170 days. So why isn't this fixed yet?
Any one else having this issue?
Thanks
81 Replies

Re: Video On Demand not working

Papasonken
Extra

did you ever get your video on demand working? I am having the same problem.

gep
Character Actor

Did you get yours working? Now I'm having this problem.

DISH Employee

gep, our Engineering Team is aware of the issue with the VOD not working or download for customers. They are currently working towards finding the cause of the issue so a resolution can be worked on. We would be happy to add your account to the list of affected customers so they can make sure to target your receiver with the fix when it is available.

I do show that we have already asked you to send us a Private Message. We would be happy to further assist there. 

Papasonken
Extra

please add me to the list. If they dont fix it soon I will be canceling my Dish acct

Grrlwhit03
Extra
Mine also does not work

Kute123
Extra
VOD won’t download

DISH Employee

Kute123, are getting an error message when you try to download a VOD or are you seeing the same issue as above? 

Res0kkw
Extra

Mine worked for a while and now it keeps getting errors.Ive tried everything if this has been a issue for so long why hasn't it been fixed?I'm at the end of my contract and I pay 120 a month and would like to be able to use what I pay for.😓

DISH Employee

Res0kkw, what are the error codes that you are seeing when you try to access your VODs? How long have you been seeing these error codes?