Very Angry about service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Angry about service

katren713
Extra
During the storm last night, my Dish was fried, evidently, since Garrett couldn't get it fixed this morning when I called tech services. Then, I find out the earlies a technician can get here is Thursday afternoon! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! I don't really give a damn that I will be credited 4 days on my next bill (afterall, that's the right thing to do anyway), I want my satellite fixed in a timely manner! And, this is NOT it!

Hire enough people in the southern Ohio area to give good service!!!

I guess with the 2 year contract, DISH doesn't care about good service. Well, you certainly won't be getting any referrals from me. If anything, I'll be letting everyone know just how unreliable and bad your service is.

And, you can bet, as soon as my contract is up, I'll be going elsewhere.......
Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: Very Angry about service

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You can hire a 3rd party retailer to be there at your desired date and time, but it would be out of pocket.

wrighta
Extra
for the cost of this service, you should not have to hire another company to come do a job! Dish TV does not value its customers. I will wait 5 days before someone can come to my house for repairs! Leave Dish as soon as your contract allows. Tell everyone who is looking NOT to select Dish TV !!! Many other options out there, I am not under contract so I started looking at other options and there are many more than I thought. I have been with Dish TV for over 25 years and it counts for nothing!!! I will be choosing a company that values its customers

hddn
Visual Engineer
wrighta wrote:
I am not under contract so I started looking at other options and there are many more than I thought.

Make sure to check out the other company support forums too because complaints like yours are common to all of them. My phone, ISP and TV service all come from different companies and the support forums for all of them have people complaining about how only the new customers get the good prices. And at the local fiber company I see complaints of techs being scheduled several weeks out.

MM56
Extra

I totally agree with you. I will be without service for 4 days also. When they said they wouldn't bill me for the days without service I said I don't want a credit, I want my satellite fixed. Hire more technicians in the area.

If one more person said they were sorry I was going to scream. They only pay lip service to service.  

Mercy421
Extra
Let me add to that, they don’t care if you have been a loyal customer of over 20 years either, because of a bad training issue on their side they wanted me to pay an extra $200 for what I already had before getting an upgrade!!!
That’s terrible customer service, and I was told it doesn’t matter if your here 1 year or 20 years it’s the same thing!!
Well it’s Not going to matter anymore cause I’ll be going to Direct TV.

DISH Employee

I understand why you would be frustrated with this experience. If you will send me a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4-Digit Security Code, I will be happy to review your account to see what options are available to get this resolved for you.

FikaKatt
Character Actor
I agree 100% too many lies, too much poor customer service and broken promises. Dish is not worth it. I want them to stop sending requests to refer a friend. I tell my friends to stay far away from dish. Go to cable, another satalite provider or whatever but dish is a bully that will lie, cheat and destroy your life. Any perks they promise will never be seen.

DISH Employee

Hi FikaKatt. It doesn't feel great to see that you feel this way. Can you provide me a bit more information about your concerns so I can try to help you out?