VIP211z

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIP211z

sealegs
Extra
I have a 211z receiver in my 2007 Winnebago Vectra. The output of the receiver is HDMI. My RV is wired internally with Coax. Is there any means/methods to convert the HDMI output to a Coax?
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: VIP211z

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
You'll need a composite to RF adapter to feed your coax. Walmart usually has them in the TV section, or search Amazon for "composite to rf modulator". They carry a bunch of them...
3 Replies

d4g4m
Visual Engineer
The 211k has both HDMI and co-ax output.
Input for the 211z is the co-ax from the dish. HDMI of the 211z output goes to TV HDMI1 input. If you have an old TV without a HDMI input, you may be out of luck, unless you can find a HDMI to co-ax converter, [if there is such a thing. If there isn't, it's time for a new TV.

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
You'll need a composite to RF adapter to feed your coax. Walmart usually has them in the TV section, or search Amazon for "composite to rf modulator". They carry a bunch of them...

McHero
Extra
Our 07 Discovery has a "Video Distribution Box , a.k.a. Box with many "buttons" I composit video out the 211z to the Video Distribution Box. It sens the composite feed to the rear tv via RF thru coax.
Rather antiquated but works.