VIP 722K Remote Replacements....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIP 722K Remote Replacements....

webelder
Costume Designer
I need a remote replacement for my vip722k receiver. The receiver itself was recently replaced by Dishtv but I did not get new remotes with the replacement. My No 1 remote is starting to act badly and my No 2 remote went bad a year ago. I had the old receiver over 8 years. I would like to replace both of them,but at least the No 1 unit asap.I am curious as to why I didn't not receive replacement remotes with the new receiver...???? Anyway..let me know what I need to do to replace them now.....thank you.
Tags (2)
6 Replies

Re: VIP 722K Remote Replacements....

DISH Employee
Can you send a private message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Replacement receivers do not come with new remotes. It is simply just the receiver for an RA.

HeyCrazyLady
Extra
I am also having the same problem with my remote for my receiver. Has fresh batteries all code are correct. But it seems since day one we have had problems with this remote and now it is just getting worse.

DISH Employee

HeyCrazyLady, I hate to hear that you are having issues with your remote, but we can work together to get this resolved! What issues are you having with your remote? 

HeyCrazyLady
Extra
Thank you for the response. Dish agrees to send me a new remote. So problem solved.

Again thank you

DISH Employee

My pleasure! I'm happy to hear that you were able to get it resolved!