Using Home Media Player

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Home Media Player

RealGomer
Extra
Right. I've dumped most of my vinyl and cd collection onto my NAS. I can access it thru the Hopper menu no problem. What I can't do is get the fool thing to play all songs in a folder. It plays one and quits. Plus next song is set to automatic. Plus, I have no idea how to set up playlists. Assistance appreciated.
5 Replies

Re: Using Home Media Player

DISH Employee
Can you send a PM with your account number or phone number and your 4 digit PIN?

bemoses
Extra

I have the same issue with pictures.  I can see my folders and my pictures, but I cant seem to 'play' a slideshow.  I also don't understand where I can set up playlists?

Thank you,

DISH Employee

bemoses, let's make sure the settings are set to automatically start a slideshow. To do this, please press the Home/Menu button two times, scroll and select "Home Media", then scroll to "Settings". You will see a option for "Auto Start Slideshow" under the "Slideshow Settings". Ensure this is set to "on". 

Additionally, make sure the "Auto Play Next Song" is set to "on" under the "Audio Settings" section to have the next song played in your selected music folder. Let us know if this helps! 

bemoses
Extra

Yes, those settigns are correct.  I see my folders/pictures as stated.  Is there a weay to select multiple pictures or a folder to play?  Maybe thats my issue?  Thats why I was also wondering about a playlist.  Any help is appreciated!

DISH Employee

There won't be a way to edit a Playlist through the Hopper. Any playlists will already need to be set up when the media is connected to the Hopper. 

I'll submit the issue you're having with the Slide show starting to our Engineers cause it should automatically start the slideshow since that setting is on. It looks like you're in a Private Message with us so I'll get some more information about what kind of Home Media device you're connected to there.