Unreliable Hopper Timers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreliable Hopper Timers

CMO
Extra

Our Hopper is completely unreliable. I would say it records about 75% of the shows that are set to record. I'm always double checking to make sure my timers are working. It seems to be getting worse! Today I have already missed one of my shows and one yesterday. I have been a Dish customer for less than 2 years and this is my 3rd Hopper.

4 Replies

Re: Unreliable Hopper Timers

logdog
Audio Engineer

See my post started a couple of days ago called "Hopper 3 unreliable". This has been a known issue for about a year now. I don't understand why it takes so long to fix such a basic DVR function. I have to check every day to make sure my programs are recording. I skipped a day last week and missed another recording. Got to check every day. Very frustrating...

thompssb
Character Actor

We have been having same issue. I thought it was our fault but now I see others having same issue..

DISH Employee

I can definitely understand the frustration of know issues. These issues often require multiple account examples to isolate the problem. The timeliness of the resolution depends on what the issue is and the resolution needed. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a time by which the issue will be resolved. 

RefRob
Character Actor

Same issue here.  It looks like this has been an issue for over a year. I know that software issues can be hard to track down, but this is a little long. Phone support doesn’t even know this is a recurring issue.