Unable to record "Series" with motorsports and interests

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to record "Series" with motorsports and interests

tstuard
Extra
I want to record all “Amsoil Motocross� racing series every week. I used to be able to do so. The new search function doesn’t give me the "Record series" option, I have to search and set it up every week. I also follow other racing series and I now have to search and set up each one individually every week. I have no idea how much of my normal viewing I have missed because of this downgrade (supposedly an upgrade LOL). There are several similar weekly shows that I have to do this with. Overall it is very time consuming and frustrating that I am missing some of the content that I normally watch. The DVR has lost 90% of it's functionality for me.

Interests recording example: I used to be able to set up the Dish DVR to record any show or event that had fdor example: “Mountain bike� in the title or description. That was very useful and I used it a lot on various topics of interests. It seems this ability is gone with the "New and Improved Search" downgrade.

Am I missing something?
5 Replies

Re: Unable to record "Series" with motorsports and interests

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Seek and record has been removed.

tstuard
Extra
Well that's just no good!

So,, I might as well skip using the "New and improved" useless search function and just scour the "Schedule" until I find the events I want to record? That's not good. Dish, you really flubbed that one!

Please somebody fix this!!

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You can still use the search feature to find events, I honestly have not had any issues finding what I need/want. Neither has my fiancée and 5 and 8 year olds.

wal 1
Extra

Not being able to record series is a big problem for me, I can not beleive it has not been fixed by now, has been aproblem for a LONG time, I am losing faith in Dish. I will most likely leave as soon as my contract is up. Way too costly for the kind of service you now offer!

DISH Employee

Are you having this issue with all recordings set for a series or just sporting event recordings as a series?