Unable to play some of our DVR recordings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play some of our DVR recordings

Highway61
Extra

We have lost recordings in the past evidenced by empty lists under recoring folders. What is happening now is that on some recordings, when we go into the folder it never displays a list of episodes. It just cycles through a series of boxes. It is on just some but not all recodings. Our storage is at less than 50% full. Thanks.

3 Replies

Re: Unable to play some of our DVR recordings

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
This is a known issue. Should be resolved hopefully very shortly.

jamco11
Extra

have same problem,momentary fix working for me is to  transfer folder to external harddrive, will see all episodes on external harddrive and will be able to see them from this drive. some times  they appear like a small window and i have to

@Highway61 wrote:

We have lost recordings in the past evidenced by empty lists under recoring folders. What is happening now is that on some recordings, when we go into the folder it never displays a list of episodes. It just cycles through a series of boxes. It is on just some but not all recodings. Our storage is at less than 50% full. WTF? Thanks.

transfer them back to hopper. they will work ok for 24 hrs. then the problem will be right back. so i have to do the same procedure again. hope this works for you.

DISH Employee

There is a known issue regarding missing recordings, and we have been looking into this. When you do a hard reset (unplug the box for 10 seconds and plug it back in) does that help?