Unable to create timers error 1281

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create timers error 1281

myguys2619
Extra
This started yesterday. I can no longer create any timers, existing recordings are not recording, Primetime Anytime is not recording. I have reset the box several times, unplugged it, reset it to factory settings- nothing works. Support tells me this is a known error and I just have to wait for "special tech support ticket" people to get back to me. Maybe in 4 days, maybe 10 days, maybe a couple weeks.

This is unacceptable. I watch ZERO live tv. I am paying for something that is useless. I just received the H3 exactly 60 days ago and was made to sign for a new 2 year contract.

HELP.
5 Replies

Re: Unable to create timers error 1281

This is a known issue and we do not have any workarounds listed.

However, you can create a Manual Timer for the channel/time frame and it will record
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

myguys2619
Extra
What is the ETA to fix this??

There is no ETA we can provide on when this will be fixed. If you want to PM me your phone number, PIN and how many timers total you have set up I can get you added to the report.

myguys2619
Extra
I called last night and they were sending a tech out today. Will a new receiver fix this issue? I believe they already added me to this list- twice.

myguys2619 wrote:
I called last night and they were sending a tech out today. Will a new receiver fix this issue? I believe they already added me to this list- twice.

A replacement receiver will not correct this as it is a software issue, not hardware