U506 update changes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U506 update changes

RickObe
Visual Engineer

I got U506 on the Hopper 3 a couple weeks ago. I have noticed a couple of changes, one good, one not so good.
Good It seems we now have the ability to resume a recording that is still being recorded. Yay!
Not so good. When you click a tile that only has one episode within, instead of going to that episode's detail screen, it brings up a list with only one entry. One extra click to then choose an option.

Anyone else notice other changes?

Re: U506 update changes

peggyrh
Associate Producer
I have 507 from the 18th, you might see if you can do a manual update since you don't have it yet.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
Is 507 the one that someone said breaks bluetooth? I rely on BT, so don't want to risk that.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Mine works fine, 507 actually fixed the Bluetooth dropout problem I had from an earlier update.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
peggyrh wrote:
Mine works fine, 507 actually fixed the Bluetooth dropout problem I had from an earlier update.

Thanks, good to know. I was having lots of BT dropouts earlier but seem to be better with 506. Still happening, but not as often and much more momentary. But I will see if I can force a 507 update and hope it's even better.

Happy New Year Peggy.

naustin
Camera Crew
RickObe wrote:
Is 507 the one that someone said breaks bluetooth? I rely on BT, so don't want to risk that.
If you saw my post about U507 and the Dish reply, there are some new issues with BT. 507 does take care of the audio dropouts though, so you pick your posion.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
I updated to U507. Good news: no problems with the disappearing Bluetooth menu. Bad news: still having the momentary dropouts of sound on Bluetooth.