U502

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U502

stile99
Cinematographer
Looks like a new software release is rolling out. Unfortunately Dish still doesn't provide a list of fixes, but some things people have noticed include:

Netflix on the 4K Joey

Home Media no longer shows thumbnail view

Larger Caller ID display

So that basically ends about 85% of the duplicate threads right there in one update. Thanks Dish! Crack open a root beer, you've earned it!
7 Replies

Re: U502

JSracer
Audio Engineer
Sweet, many will say about time on Netflix, and media in a full size is good too. Haven't had a home phone in years LOL

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Ha, you thought that'll settle 85%.

Jk. I'd give you an emoticon, but I don't know how to do those things.

HawkInOz
Character Actor
stile99 wrote:
Netflix on the 4K Joey
Larger Caller ID display

Confirmed on all three counts. I thought it was too good to be true when I read this earlier today, but now that I've had a chance to test all three out - I'm pleased to report that your assessment of these fixes was spot on! :D
Hopper 3 / 4K Joey

3500Dodge
Camera Crew
Well it has not solved my favorite list issue. this has been ongoing for over 9 months now with several promises of it being fixed. This is an issue that I have to fix several times in a day!!
Dish, I am still waiting for a solution beside I am SOL!!.

logdog
Visual Engineer
It also didn't resolve my resume remote viewer issue. That's been reported for about a year and a half. I have to deal with that one almost daily.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
stile99 wrote:
Looks like a new software release is rolling out. Unfortunately Dish still doesn't provide a list of fixes, but some things people have noticed include:

Netflix on the 4K Joey

Larger Caller ID display

So that basically ends about 85% of the duplicate threads right there in one update. Thanks Dish! Crack open a root beer, you've earned it!

We will never get Change/Fix log from dish, that asking for to much, not sure how i feel about netflix on 4k joeys though certian people start ignoring there 100 recording they dont want to watch netflix now >>

I as thing wrong, I fidn the "you might like" stuff in the programs info screen dont show up constantly anymore, and some time the program info dont come up no mater how many time you hit the "info" button

olds4422
Audio Engineer
Every night since this update the H3 get super in slow things like "info" "scheduled "timers" some times it takes 10+ seconds for said window to show up and populate, and rebooting the h3 and 4 k joeys does not fix this and it happen at random with multiple difference remotes and locations.

Timers and there were set to record are randomly NOT going off too and if they where one time timers it dont clear the timer either on top of not recording, this been happen for while, it didnt start with this update