U345 manual timer not fixed yet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U345 manual timer not fixed yet

nick7920
Character Actor
where multiple manual timers saved to a folders can't be accessed. Previously told that its a known issue and working on it. problem started with U341.

U345 has not fixed the problem.
5 Replies

Re: U345 manual timer not fixed yet

DISH Employee
This issue is still be worked on and has been escalated to be worked and resolved. Have we added your account to the list of users having this issue? If not please PM me with the phone number to get you added.

KevinFitz
Extra
I set up three manual timers. None have worked. I find that timers in general seem to have issues on the Hopper 3. I have a timer to record Good Morning America Sunday (set to record weekly) and it skips the recording (something about it being the incorrect event).

KevinFitz wrote:
I set up three manual timers. None have worked. I find that timers in general seem to have issues on the Hopper 3. I have a timer to record Good Morning America Sunday (set to record weekly) and it skips the recording (something about it being the incorrect event).

Can you tell us exactly why it says the event was skipped in the daily schedule?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

davebartell
Character Actor
Timers are not working. "Know issue" per VanessaK, Dish Media Rep on 3/21 posted in "DVR Going Wonky" Dish Support Forum.. Tech support by phone denied on 2 calls and acknowleded on 2 others. Yesterday when I call to cancel service the guy said it was a hardware problem. Signs of a desparate company.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Had U347 changed any behaviors regarding this?

nick7920 wrote:
where multiple manual timers saved to a folders can't be accessed. Previously told that its a known issue and working on it. problem started with U341.

U345 has not fixed the problem.