U341 - another update, another thing breaks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U341 - another update, another thing breaks

RickObe
Visual Engineer
My H3 updated to U341 two nights ago. Now every time I turn it on, if has forgotten the pairing for my bluetooth earbuds (Blue Buds X). The old software had no trouble remembering them. Now every time I want to use them, I have to go through the paring process all over again. Beyond frustrating.

Re: U341 - another update, another thing breaks

stile99
Cinematographer
RickObe wrote:
My H3 updated to U341 two nights ago. Now every time I turn it on, if has forgotten the pairing for my bluetooth earbuds (Blue Buds X). The old software had no trouble remembering them. Now every time I want to use them, I have to go through the paring process all over again. Beyond frustrating.

You're the lucky one then. Mine completely loses all Bluetooth devices. Period. Before re-pairing, I have to go to Find Devices first.

RickObe
Visual Engineer
stile99 wrote:

You're the lucky one then. Mine completely loses all Bluetooth devices. Period. Before re-pairing, I have to go to Find Devices first.

I guess I [b:352hnm07][u:352hnm07]was[/u:352hnm07][/b:352hnm07] lucky. Not anymore.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
U341 update is give me HDCP error and complaining about bandwidth and give no picture on channels that work fine before the update.

And those channels are not true 1080p channels let alone actual 4k channels.

Dmflora85
Extra
After update my episodes in each recorded show are all messed up. They were grouped by season and episode and now there are all out of order and randomly grouped. For instance under BBT I have 3 or 4 episodes under season 7. then 5 or 6 episodes under season 9. Then the same for season 8. Then 3 or 4 different episodes are grouped for season 7 again. And so on. Also the 50 remote doesn't scroll through the episode lists like it should. It bounces and jumps as the lists expand and close on their own.

seanmh72
Camera Crew
Dmflora85 wrote:
After update my episodes in each recorded show are all messed up. They were grouped by season and episode and now there are all out of order and randomly grouped. For instance under BBT I have 3 or 4 episodes under season 7. then 5 or 6 episodes under season 9. Then the same for season 8. Then 3 or 4 different episodes are grouped for season 7 again. And so on. Also the 50 remote doesn't scroll through the episode lists like it should. It bounces and jumps as the lists expand and close on their own.

Why would you expect the 'Worlds most advance DVR' to behave any differently. At least they have new features.... the ones that SHOULD work don't, but there is a bullet point on the sell sheet.....

Scion142
Character Actor
I too noticed the recent update and now Netflix doesn't work anymore. I choose it from the program guide and it hangs, with the audio from the previously tuned channel playing in the background. Tried this twice, and both times had to hard reset the receiver to get it to respond. Netflix was working fine before the update. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Try resetting the Netflix app from the Diagnostics menu. Then turn Off the hopper then back on and test to see if it works. U might reset the Hopper as well and let it come back to ready and see what happens.

Scion142
Character Actor
I did reset the Netflix app under the Tools menu before attempting to open it the second time. Still no luck. I'll try not only resetting the app again but also resetting the Hopper as well. Thankfully, I have the Netflix app on my 4K Samsung and it works every time without a hitch (including UHD programming).

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Just checked my Hopper today, was updated to U341on 1/26 and Netflix is working. I did have to re-sign into my account with Netflix however once done, I'm not watching Minions movie. ;)