Timers broken since early March from update

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timers broken since early March from update

davebartell
Character Actor
Timers are not working. "Know issue" per VanessaK, Dish Media Rep on 3/21 posted in "DVR Going Wonky" Dish Support Forum.. Tech support by phone denied on 2 calls and acknowleded on 2 others. Yesterday when I call to cancel service the guy said it was a hardware problem. Signs of a desparate company.
4 Replies

Re: Timers broken since early March from update

davebartell
Character Actor
Model 40.0
Hardware UB09
Firmware E005F140E113
Software U233 4/6/2017

Just in case anyone at Dish engineering is reading this.

DISH Employee
Thank you for your feedback.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
JessS wrote:

How bout dish stops thanking use for feedback and say we have forward it to right department, and FIX the damn GUIDE AND TIMER ISSUE. Action speak louder then words and all we got from dish since this mess is words of "we know" and "its being worked on" you knew the guide change was not ready cause you admited it and pushed the change to the hopper anyway.

It not even funny anymore, I recreated a dozen times over dozen times since the issue started 2 months ago. Dish prized hopper 3 DVR cant even do basic DVR functions since this update, forget all the other issue like manual times creation is still buggy, and DVR that are set to record and actual do record dont go to there specified folder at random now.

bmetelsky63
Extra
tsunami2311 wrote:
JessS wrote:

How bout dish stops thanking use for feedback and say we have forward it to right department, and FIX the damn GUIDE AND TIMER ISSUE. Action speak louder then words and all we got from dish since this mess is words of "we know" and "its being worked on" you knew the guide change was not ready cause you admited it and pushed the change to the hopper anyway.

It not even funny anymore, I recreated a dozen times over dozen times since the issue started 2 months ago. Dish prized hopper 3 DVR cant even do basic DVR functions since this update, forget all the other issue like manual times creation is still buggy, and DVR that are set to record and actual do record dont go to there specified folder at random now.

All Hopper 3's are not experiencing this issue. Mine has not had one problem with timers and I'm sure many are also using theirs trouble-free. It is more difficult to pinpoint problems when they are not occurring "across the board". I'm sure that your feedback has been forwarded to the right department.