Extra

14 Replies

Re: Tiger woods vs Phil Michelson

AMontelongo
Extra
What PPV channel will that be on?

DISH Employee

AMontelongo, it will be on channel 462 (SD) or channel 460 (HD) on 11.23.18. It is $19.99.

Knevard
Extra

so, can I record it with my DVR if I pay for the PPV?

@LatrishaR wrote:

AMontelongo, it will be on channel 462 (SD) or channel 460 (HD) on 11.23.18. It is $19.99.

DISH Employee

Knevard, you should be able to record the PPV event. However, the recording may have a limited 24 hour window for viewing once the viewing has started on the recording. 

Sully
Extra

The show was live on BR...also dish stopped at the 3 hour 53 minutes into the game...should not have to pay for. This!

DISH Employee

Hello Sully. I hate to hear that something happen during the PPV event. What was showing on the screen after the 3 hours and 53 minutes? 

mikehutchins
Character Actor

Yes.  Purchased the program through the guide on 11/22.  Didn't even consider I would have to extend the recording.  It is a PPV event.  The guide was only a 4 hour window.  When do these guys ever play a 4 hour round of golf?  Why not make it one big block of time so the recording doesn't get cut off.  Worked 12 hours on 11/23.  Got home and fired up the match.  After the 17th hole the playback stopped.  Watched it for 3.5 hours.  What a waste of time and money.  Didn't even get to watch the entire 18 holes, forget about the playoff holes.  Called Dish for a refund and they refused.  All 3 levels refused.  What is wrong with you Dish?  Probably on of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had.  Supervisor on the phone was a complete jerk.  Even my wife was yelling at him as he constantly talked over us and made us feel stupid.  This is dish networks fault.  Poor execution and poor customer service.  I will be switching shortly.

DISH Employee

We definitely understand the frustration with not being able to view the full event. While we do provide the event via Pay-Per-View, we cannot guarantee the length of the event. This is controlled by the broadcaster who owns the rights to the event.

mikehutchins
Character Actor

Simply Awful.  You guys are terrible.

https://www.thescore.com/pga/news/1661585

Refunds going out here.  BTW, it was free online.  Won't buy an event like this from you again.