Three HopperGo use questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three HopperGo use questions

ccannady
Character Actor
I have the Hopper 3 and the HopperGo. I have everything connected. Hopper 3 is showing the HG is connected. My phone is connected to the home network but ehen i attempt to transfer the recordings, the app will only transfer to device. When i click transfer I am not grtting the 2 options I should be(transfer to device or transfer to HG). Any ideas on this issue?
14 Replies

Re: Three HopperGo use questions

DISH Employee

Hi, ccannady! Are you using an iPhone or an Android to try to transfer the recordings? 

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

ccannady
Character Actor
Im using Android. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Also the computer isn't giving me the transfer option either.

DISH Employee

Can you press the Menu button twice on your Hopper remote and tell me the software version listed on the screen? If you don't have a Menu button, it will be the Home button 3 times. 

ccannady
Character Actor
U517 on Hopper 3. Downloaded 7/4/18 at 7:11 am

DISH Employee

Thank you.

Can I have you disconnect the HopperGo from the Hopper? While its disconnected, I want you to unplug the receiver as well. Leave it unplugged for about 10 seconds then plug it back in.

Once the Hopper comes back online, go ahead and plug the HopperGo in and tell me if the DishAnywhere App allows you to transfer the recordings to the HopperGo. 

ccannady
Character Actor
Still doesn't give the option. Only downloads directly to device. HopperGo is not an option.

DISH Employee

Is the power light on the HoperGo lit? 

Can I have you press the Menu button twice then hit channel down on that screen so you can see the HopperGo Status, Version and SSID and tell me what you have listed on that screen? If you don't have the Menu button it will be the Home button 3 times. 

ccannady
Character Actor
Status is Connected
Version 01.02.042
SSID HopperGO4a6c

DISH Employee

Thank you. Can I have you press and hold the power button on the front of the HopperGo until the power light turns off then turn it back on?

Once it comes back on, try transferring the recordings through the App and tell me if the option is there.