Terrible Customer Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

I recently called dish TV to change from DIRECTV where I have been a customer for 13 years the reason for the change mostly because their customer service has become terrible since changing to ATT. So I checked online to see what people have to say about dish TV seems to Tabor complaining about the price and other things to you really can’t control because a lot of it has to do with taxes so I called to order dish TV salesman told me all the advantages to having dish and what great customer service I had so I want to head and made the change little did I know that after you talk to the sales person it is impossible to get a hold of anybody to help you with any other questions you have no I did not have the DISH installed today because I couldn’t reach technical advice the technician was a great guy but I don’t think DISH has very confident customer service and it’s impossible to get a callback from them second thoughts are as bad as DIRECTV is I can’t see a relationship with dish TV with their current attitude towards your customer
1 Reply

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
This is a peer to peer forum. What is your specific question, and we may be able to help you out.