cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV2 snowy screen

samiotis
Character Actor
Hi
I disconnected the cables to go on a trip when I return reconnect but the TV2 have a snowy screen and the dialog (no signal or cable disconnected)
The TV1 is working the cables are conected
Tags (2)
11 Replies

Re: TV2 snowy screen

hddn
Visual Engineer
Maybe you've already checked but some explanations would be that you connected the cable to the wrong connector on the TV, or the TV is set to a different input, or the TV is on the wrong channel, or you disconnected the cable at both ends and only connected one, or you had multiple cables behind the TV2 and connected the wrong one, or the cable to TV2 goes through a splitter somewhere and you disconnected that as well, or…

I can think of lots of possible ways for this not to work. I've done a few of them! :)

samiotis
Character Actor
What is puzzling is that, I disconnected the cable and reconnected on the same cable and the TV screen is snowy what could have happen

hddn
Visual Engineer
Maybe the TV doesn't remember the input and channel settings when it is powered down?

samiotis
Character Actor
I connected the TVs1 in cable to the TV2 receiver and I got nothing the same snowy screen and the dialog "weak or no signal"

Chadt41411
Casting Director
If you turn the tv off and then on, what channel number appears on the screen? Should be 60 or 73

samiotis
Character Actor
hddn wrote:
Maybe the TV doesn't remember the input and channel settings when it is powered down?

What channel sould it be?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
60 or 73

samiotis
Character Actor
Chadt4141 wrote:
If you turn the tv off and then on, what channel number appears on the screen? Should be 60 or 73

I don't remember ever seeing a channel number on the screen when it come on, any way I tried the 60/73 and nothing happens still the same

Chadt41411
Casting Director

Can you take pictures of the cable to the box, and the cables plugged into the adapters? I'm thinking there may have been a disconnect in the tv2 our cable. Also, you can try 21 or 116/8