cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TV’s has started to pixelate for no reason

erporsche
Extra

TV’s has started to pixelate.  Resrt all equipment, went thru the steps with customer service.  This is happening frequently and is not a result of any movement of my equipment, changes in connections, weather related issues.  Is evident during live programming and recordings.  I contacted customer service and explained my issue and advised this has happened in the past and a tech was able to alleviate the problem with changing connectors and some outdoor dish satellite parts.  Equipment ages.  The customer service rep advised a service tech would come out and there would be charge of 95 dollars for an issue that is not a result of anything I have completed or changed. 

1 Reply

Re: TV’s has started to pixelate for no reason

DISH Employee

Any technical issues can be frustrating, we know erporsche. The $95 fee helps cover some, but not all, of the cost of sending out a technician. I'd be happy to review the account for you with all options, please send a Private Message for further assistance. To end a PM, please reference: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039