cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 2 blue light suddenly ON on receiver

TLC113
Character Actor
Hi,
We had a storm pass through today. After losing the signal and rebooting the system, the blue light came on for TV2. I use TV2 for recording but there is NO actual TV connected to it. How do I get the blue light to go off?!
12 Replies

Re: TV 2 blue light suddenly ON on receiver

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Is the orange light on as well?

TLC113
Character Actor
Hey Chad, yes the orange for duel mode is on. Everything is like it always is except with the addition of the blue light.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
TLC113 wrote:
Hey Chad, yes the orange for duel mode is on. Everything is like it always is except with the addition of the blue light.

Change it to single mode, and then change it back to dual.

TLC113
Character Actor
I did, the blue light comes back on when I switch it back to dual.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
If not actively trying to view that tv, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The last option is a reset and see if it comes on.

TLC113
Character Actor
It's just a bit annoying and I'm curious as to why it is now on? I turned it to single just so it would go off when I turned the box off before bed. I'm curious to see if a program I set to record on TV2 while sleeping, will actually record?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Shouldn't have average any issue in that regard. A guess without more info is that someone has the same tv2 remote address.

TLC113
Character Actor
It is mind boggling, I live in the country on 5 acres, I don't think this is happening because of a neighbor. I have to have the receiver in dual mode to record simultaneously. As soon as I put it back to dual mode, the TV2 blue light comes on...

TLC113
Character Actor
If I could actually turn "TV2" off with the 2 remote, I would be satisfied!