Sports Timers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports Timers

Wallybunker
Camera Crew
I may have missed a thread, but I just got a Hopper3. I had a VIP722 that automatically extended DVR times for sporting events by 1 hour. Most football and baseball games usually run over the scheduled time. I set timers for sporting events on my new H3 and manually had to extend the time. It's not a major issue, but I as wondering if there is a setting to automatically set an extension for future sports timers or do I need to continue doing it manually? I sum still trying to figure out all the settings in the H3.
3 Replies

Re: Sports Timers

RickObe
Visual Engineer
My Hopper 3 extends the time automatically for most sporting events. If you just got yours, it may be that you just have to wait 72 hours for the guide to settle down.

Wallybunker
Camera Crew
How long does that take? So far no additional time has been automatically added to sports programming I set to record.

chubafelix
Camera Crew
I believe there is a BUG in Hopper 3. All the recording stop times are inaccurate, not just sports. Besides the programs stopping to record before the end of the program, the playback is broken. If you pause prerecorded program and then hit the slow forward button, playback starts at least 30 seconds to a minute later then where you paused. Very disappointing, nothing to do with guide settling down. I had this for 4 month now.