Signal loss but only on one channel?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal loss but only on one channel?

Bshowers
Extra

I am having an issue with channel 149 FOXS2 HD. It is giving a signal loss 002 error and then "Acquiring signal, this should take no more than 5 minutes..." That was an hour ago. There is no obstruction and it stopped raining 2 hours ago.  Turning off the receiver doesn't work.  It just seems suspicious because all the other channels worked and this was set to record so surprisingly the one to record doesn't come in? 

4 Replies

Re: Signal loss but only on one channel?

DISH Employee

Hello, my apologies for the delayed response. I know the frustration that signal loss can cause. I'd be pleased to take a look at your account if you are still having signal loss. Please feel free to send me your phone number, and security pin so that in a private message so that I may access your account.

hurchins9
Extra

@KimberlyH wrote:

Hello, my apologies for the delayed response. I know the frustration that signal loss can cause. I'd be pleased to take a look at your account if you are still having signal loss. Please feel free to send me your phone number, and security pin so that in a private message so that I may access your account.

Tags (1)

hurchins9
Extra

DISH Employee

hurchins9, I imagine this is very frustrating! I am happy to look into this further. Can you verify what channel you are seeing an error message on? Also, can you tell me what the 3 or 4-digit number is on the top right of the error message?