Signal and customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal and customer service

Kmitche28
Extra
My signal has been going in and out for several days now, I contact support they tell me to reset my box it'll work for a while then do it again but they say they can't help unless the problem is occurring at the time of the call to them. So then I ask if I could have someone come look and see if the satellite has been slightly moved and get completely ignored and told the same thing. Why can't someone come out and look? I have a brand new Hopper so I know it's not that, I'm about ready to cancel my subscription why pay for TV if you can't watch anything with out it being interrupted every few hours.
Tags (3)
3 Replies

Re: Signal and customer service

Kmitche28
Extra
And I have the transcript ofy conversation with the person who ignored my request for a tech to come out and check my satellite, this to me was completely rude.

peggyrh
Casting Director

First off, you can't "just cancel" without paying an early termination fee - you're in a 2 yr agreement & it will cost you.  2nd, a new install should have a warranty & should not be "going in & out" - I suggest contacting one of the reps here on the forum by private message.

Highlighted

DISH Employee

This definitely sounds very frustrating, Kmitche28! I'd like to take a look into this with you. We recommend troubleshooting when the issue is occurring so we know what is actually resolving the issue, but we can look over the circumstances as well and see what we need to do. Has it been overly windy or stormy the last couple days? Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN so I can look into this with you! 

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039