Signal Loss and no resolution

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Loss and no resolution

dw6248
Extra
Has anyone else had partial or full signal loss and had the online chat folks consistently blame it on the weather and refuse to get a tech involved? I've had the same issue for over three weeks and have been getting a runaround. Had the tech out today finally, made it worse. Now they won't send the tech out again unitl the weather completely clears. I've had dish for almost as long as they have provided service. This is not normal.
2 Replies

Re: Signal Loss and no resolution

DISH Employee
dw6248 wrote:
Has anyone else had partial or full signal loss and had the online chat folks consistently blame it on the weather and refuse to get a tech involved? I've had the same issue for over three weeks and have been getting a runaround. Had the tech out today finally, made it worse. Now they won't send the tech out again unitl the weather completely clears. Total BS. I've had dish for almost as long as they have provided service. This is not normal.

Unfortunately, we cannot set up for a technician to go to someones home while there is bad weather in the area. If we attempt to troubleshoot the issue and there is inclement weather it will skew any results that we may find. Once the weather starts to fade we will be happy to re-troubleshoot to see what is going on. If a tech is needed at that point we would send a technician.

Re: Signal Loss and no resolution

dw6248
Extra
The weather is exactly as it was this morning when the tech was here. I've had dish for several years and this is the first time that I have had difficulty getting someone to come back after sub-standard results. Very poor customer service.