Seek & Record

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek & Record

AidaCSwank
Extra
I am not happy with the new changes, but I can live with most, according to Dish Reps, most people wanted this changes. One thing that really ticks me off is that fact that they did away with the seek and record function when you search. So if I see an ad for an upcoming show or movie, I now have to write it in my calendar if it is more than a week out. I used to be able to seek and record it and it would record when it was available! I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want that function.
2 Replies

Re: Seek & Record

DISH Employee
I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the new update. I would be happy to send this feedback to our back office. You can also leave feedback with our spokeslistener at: https://www.mydish.com/spokeslistener.

Re: Seek & Record

jmbready
Extra

I miss "seek and record" too.  I downloaded the Hopper manual to figure out what I was doing wrong, and it appears that the features available on newer Hoppers have been disabled on my older one.  That, plus the new and very slow software, and the rising prices, and channels with my favorite shows disappearing, have me taking a hard look at cable.