Screensaver on receiver causes no TV auto-off

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Screensaver on receiver causes no TV auto-off

eatmyvolts
Extra

Really?  Search the internet and people have wanted this feature for years.  Direct does it, the local cable company does it, why can't you?  This is an important issue with burn-in prone OLED screens.

muatclan1919
Extra
What’s the status of the screensaver? It’s now August 30, 2019 and there has been no such update. I did some research because I was thinking the same things and this EXACT question has been asked since 2012!! If customers are asking for this WHY isn’t Dish TV doing anything about it. I had direct tv for years and switched to y’all but I am seriously thinking about switching back.
Highlighted

DISH Employee

Hi there, muatclan1919! Can you give me more details on what specifically is happening? I am delighted to look into this further. 

Bjorge
Extra
Why hasn't this been implemented yet?? Only makes sense to have it. If you can't see that, it scares me that I switched from DirecTV to you.

Bjorge
Extra

Your Kidding, right ChristinaW?? If not, there is no help for corporate America. What's scary is you walk among us, vote and provide customer dis-service. Re-READ his post and you have all the details needed!!