Returning to paused dvr

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning to paused dvr

janetebn
Camera Crew
Question on hopper 3. If i pause the dvr while watchung a show in order to look something up in guide or anything else you see the small icon of the dvr on the guide page. How do you get back to dvr other than using the back button several times. If i just press play button i launch game finder. Thanks janet
Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: Returning to paused dvr

RickObe
Visual Engineer
If you have a 40 remote, you can just press the Live TV button.

If you have a 52 remote, the Live TV button is the same as a long press of the Back button. (Note the gray "Live TV" printed under the Back button indicating the long-press function of this button.)

If you're in the Guide, it should only take one press of the Back button anyway to get back to your paused show. But if you're deep in menus somewhere, you can long press (press, hold then release) the Back button on the 52 remote. Just be careful not to do that twice as the first one will take you back to your paused show and the second one will take you back to Live TV.

janetebn
Camera Crew
Thanks rick. Where can i find all the multiple key functions. Probably a lot more I would like to know about but I can't find it in any manual

RickObe
Visual Engineer
janetebn wrote:
Thanks rick. Where can i find all the multiple key functions. Probably a lot more I would like to know about but I can't find it in any manual

I stuck with my 40 remote since it's got a lot more separate keys. Yes it's bigger, but it just works so much better.

On the 52 remote, the only multi function keys that I'm aware of are labeled with gray print above or below the key. Long press on these > does this:

Skip back > fast reverse
Skip fwd > fast foward
Back > Live TV
Info > Help

That's all I know about.

janetebn
Camera Crew
Thanks for your help