Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Returning Hopper 3 cause its not a reliable product

stile99
Cinematographer
Mid90sDishCustomer wrote:
Based on my observation PTAT seems to record the entire four hour block and then place pointers at the start and end of show, allowing you to roll past the "end" of one show and right into the next.

This is precisely why every time I turn on PTAT to test, I turn it off the next day. At the end of a show, I want the show to end, not roll into the next one. If I want to watch the next one, I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to select the icon for that show. I WISH it worked, then I don't have to anticipate football ruining the premiere of shows like Star Trek Discovery and record NCIS just so I can catch the last ten minutes of the show I really want.

Mid90sDishCustomer
Camera Crew
Indeed. I cringed when I saw that the new Star Trek was being carried by CBS on Sundays. Thus prior to the premier I set up my recording for Star Trek to start 30 minutes early and run two hours later.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Have you tried troubleshooting with Denon? You say Dish is the only thing affected with your demon, but Denon is the only thing affected, av wise, on your Dish. You're putting a lot of blame on Dish when it is working the way it is supposed to.