Replacement help..vip722k

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement help..vip722k

webelder
Costume Designer
Three days later and I still don't know if a replacement is on the way or not...Finally managed to get a PM to Katy C but am still waiting on info from her....still don't know what the deal is....is there anybody here that can and will help me and keep me informed..??? I need one asap to enjoy the service I paid for....I could call DISHTV but then I don't know what might already be in the works. Is it really so hard to keep a customer informed..???? See my recent post "Shutting down by itself" as to what I am talking about. Thank You....
7 Replies

Re: Replacement help..vip722k

peggyrh
Associate Producer
log in to your account & look under shipments, if it's in the works or shipped it will show up there

webelder
Costume Designer
Thank you for the special offers...but no thank you....please just replace my vip722K receiver....this is all I need....I am happy with the setup as I have it now.....but PLEASE let me know the replacement is on its way so I can watch for it. Thank you....

peggyrh
Associate Producer
you need to reply directly to her PM

webelder
Costume Designer
Thank you...except I don't have a PM to reply to....I just saw her post here....then its gone...but there is no MP from her in my messages..??????

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Noticed that, it's against Dish policy to post offers in an open forum (they are specific to your account) so she must have pulled it right away. She should have sent you a PM with the offer, send her a PM by selecting her name in orange (go into your acct where you sent the first post & just send another).

Community Manager
Community Manager
I have deleted her reply since it contained account specific information. I have also notified the team to reach out to you. Please call 1-800-333-3474 if you require immediate assistance.

webelder
Costume Designer
Thank you Peggyrh and Zack.....I just sent her a PM in reply to her offers....hopefully this will take care of the problem. I just want a simple replacement of my VIP722K equipment...it is all I need for my uses....If somebody would just get the ball rolling and get a replacement on its way to me I will be a happy camper and most appreciative......again,thank you to all who helped....