Remote 50 1/21

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote 50 1/21

stevenmac1956
Costume Designer
When the swipe pad stops working reset remote by removing a battery (happens on Joey Never seen On Hopper)
The Guide Jump (paging) is wile swiping one show at at time. The problem has been on all Versions of hoppers I've had.

Release notes would be nice to tell us of changes.(saved)

Did Dish make changes to U334 and not change the number? (updated 12/21/2016)
I don't have the swipe pad setting
Tags (3)
10 Replies

Re: Remote 50 1/21

peggyrh
Associate Producer
It's in version 336, the one that adds back the EHD's.

stevenmac1956
Costume Designer
Hopper has checked for updates, haven't gotten new update yet.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
It's a special manual update, instructions are under "EHD's not working" & it takes awhile.

"Diagnostics-Tools- update to latest software-wait until H3 reboots and do not turn your H3 on- software will start installing in a few minutes....."

stevenmac1956
Costume Designer
As always new features I didn't know about

stevenmac1956
Costume Designer
U336 didn't fix my external hard drive problem. Getting recordings to Play off the External Hard drive

peggyrh
Associate Producer
I have 3 old EHD's (used on all my previous 722's & Hoppers). After getting 336 they all get recognized again. Are you saying your Hopper 3 doesn't show it's connected to your EHD?

janetebn
Camera Crew
I thought i would install 336 but can't find the instructions that someone said are in "edhs not working. Anyone else have more info. I know where the update option is but would like to see more details first just incase

RickObe
Visual Engineer
janetebn wrote:
I thought i would install 336 but can't find the instructions that someone said are in "edhs not working. Anyone else have more info. I know where the update option is but would like to see more details first just incase

Hit menu button twice, then Tools. The bottom right tile should be the update if it's available for you.

janetebn
Camera Crew
I found that but it sounded like there were more precise instructions somewhere in the forums. Maybe i see them after hitting the update key?