Recordings are freezing and displaying yellow screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings are freezing and displaying yellow screen

bwbmom
Camera Crew

Over the past  week on different local channels I have recorded shows. No weather interference but when I play the recorded show it will freeze and display bright yellow screen and nothing else. No errors. If I leave it alone it will eventually start playing again but part of recording is lost. 

18 Replies

Re: Recordings are freezing and displaying yellow screen

DISH Employee

That's frustrating! Does it seem to be at the same time over all the recorded shows -- like 7pm on all of the locals?

bwbmom
Camera Crew
Unfortunately no. Recordings during the day and at night at various times. I noticed in the forum that previous years other people have complained of the same thing but I never saw a solution

bwbmom
Camera Crew
Unfortunately not. Recordings during the day and at night at various times. I saw the same question in old forum post but no solution

DISH Employee

Is it on the same channel, or multiple channels you noticed this on? Do you have an OTA?

bwbmom
Camera Crew

Multiple channels. Different times of the day and night. No OTA

DISH Employee

Only locals though?

bwbmom
Camera Crew

Locals and some cable shows but not premium HBO etc.

Highlighted

DISH Employee

Can you give me a few of the specific channels so I can see if there were any known issues about those?

bwbmom
Camera Crew

Different days and times so not sure how you will check that but ABC which is channel 3 in our area; CBS which is channel 5; FOX which is channel 10; NBC which is channel 15; USA Channel 105; A&E Channel 118; AMC Channel 131; TNT Channel 138