Recording Disappears and then Reappears

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Disappears and then Reappears

chrisontheblue
Character Actor
I searched the forum, and did not see this issue. My apologies if this is a known issue.

There are several series in Primetime Anytime that I save in order to watch later. Two series, APB, and This is Us were saved and appeared in my DVR. I removed them from PTAT but they still show in the DVR as they always have. A few days later, I noticed that one of the episodes of This is Us was gone. I searched for it in the Deleted Items (now called "Trash") and it was not there. I searched using the Search feature, and it was not to be found. I manually went to On-Demand , found it under the NBC tab, and downloaded it to watch that way. Two days later, it was back in my DVR. Something similar happened with the other recording.

My issues are two-fold:

1) What is happening for the recording to be hidden? It seems since it comes back and never appeared in Trash it was never deleted.

2) Why does a search not show items available On-Demand as it had in the past.

Software version shows U230. Thanks!
7 Replies

Re: Recording Disappears and then Reappears

DISH Employee
There are some things I need to check with you. Can you provide me the zip code on the account? Can you press the buttons of; [MENU] > [MENU] > Status > Check Status > Yes.

What are you seeing on that screen? have you received any errors on the screen within the last 24-48 hours?

chrisontheblue
Character Actor
Hi Mike. I am in 83709.
I get:
A>Okay
B>Okay
C>Okay
D>Okay
E>Okay

Check Complete. No Issues Found.

I have not had any on-screen errors.

chrisontheblue
Character Actor
It's done it again. Recording reappeared that I didn't realize I was missing. Chicago Med also is gone. On demand shows every episode except the one that disappeared. Also not in my deleted recordings

chrisontheblue
Character Actor
And... AGAIN. This time as soon as I saved a recording from PTAT, the one saved from the prior week is gone. What the hell is going on? And where are mods to assist?

VanessaK
Camera Crew
This is a known issue. We can submit feedback on your behalf. Send us a private message with your phone number and security code.

chrisontheblue
Character Actor
Thank you. I will send that now.

Heinz
Extra
I have the same issue, however it seems to be centered around ABC shows. Any fix for this?