Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recorded shows not displaying correctly

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
[img:24a8r9vx]http://gozips.uakron.edu/~evert/AmerCrime1.jpg[/img:24a8r9vx]
[img:24a8r9vx]http://gozips.uakron.edu/~evert/AmerCrime2.jpg[/img:24a8r9vx]

Episode numbers missing. Also Season 17 Episode 22 missing!
[img:24a8r9vx]http://gozips.uakron.edu/~evert/Law&OrderSVU.jpg[/img:24a8r9vx]
6 Replies

Re: Recorded shows not displaying correctly

DISH Employee
On the office Hopper 3, I am showing all of Season 17 airing through Netflix. Do you happen to have these recorded to the DVR as we speak? What is the model name/number of the DISH HD DVR you're using? As well please provide me the receiver Software Version.

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
Mike H. wrote:
On the office Hopper 3, I am showing all of Season 17 airing through Netflix. Do you happen to have these recorded to the DVR as we speak? What is the model name/number of the DISH HD DVR you're using? As well please provide me the receiver Software Version.

Don't have a Hopper 3. Where do I find the software version?

DISH Employee
crimewatcher wrote:
Mike H. wrote:

You can find the software version by pressing the Menu button twice then selecting "Receiver" on the left hand side.

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
IsraelH wrote:
crimewatcher wrote:
Mike H. wrote:

You can find the software version by pressing the Menu button twice then selecting "Receiver" on the left hand side.

Software version is U234

DISH Employee
crimewatcher wrote:

Software version is U234

Can you make sure the Inactivity Timeout is enabled in your Hopper? You can do so by pressing Menu > Settings > Power > Inactivity Timeout. If its disabled, we would like it to be enabled so the receiver can get programming updates throughout the day. If the receiver never goes into standby it can cause outdated guide information, outdated software, issues with DVR timers and graphics, etc.

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
IsraelH wrote:
crimewatcher wrote:

Software version is U234

Can you make sure the Inactivity Timeout is enabled in your Hopper? You can do so by pressing Menu > Settings > Power > Inactivity Timeout. If its disabled, we would like it to be enabled so the receiver can get programming updates throughout the day. If the receiver never goes into standby it can cause outdated guide information, outdated software, issues with DVR timers and graphics, etc.

One Hopper was set to 8 hours. Changed it to 4. The other Hopper was set to 4.