cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Recorded programs slow to load

tommix80
Character Actor

Just had a Hopper 3 system installed a few days ago.  Already hating this system.  When I go to DVR to watch a recorded program it takes forever to load, I don't mean a few seconds, I am talking minutes!  Sometimes the programs load quickly but very seldom.

Also when I use recall sometimes it freezes up and you cannot control anything.  A recall box shows up in the lower left hand corner but no programs show up.  You can go to quide and try to select a different channel that way but nothing happens, everything is frozen.

Any suggestions or is there a software update?

3 Replies

Re: Recorded programs slow to load

DISH Employee

Tommix80, I hate to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Let's work on getting it resolved! If you use the front of the receiver instead of your remote, do you notice the programs or channels loading faster?

tommix80
Character Actor

I will check that out, this happens in one of the bedrooms where we have one of the Joeys.  I have not noticed this as much in the living room where the main receiver is located.

Thanks

DISH Employee

My pleasure, Tommix80! Please reach back out to us with updates so that we can resolve this for you.