Received Remote 54 today

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Remote 54 today

stevenmac1956
Costume Designer
I think they took care of all the problems I had with remote 50.
Will advise of any problems I discover.
7 Replies

Re: Received Remote 54 today

peggyrh
Associate Producer
got mine last week, definitely an improvement.

afriedma
Character Actor
Does the remote 54.0 come with new Hopper 3 receivers?

DISH Employee
The 54.0 remote does not come with the Hopper receivers. It is available through our Online Store or representatives for $20 plus any shipping fees.

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer
PamelaM wrote:
The 54.0 remote does not come with the Hopper receivers. It is available through our Online Store or representatives for $20 plus any shipping fees.

Mine did. I upgraded from a ViP 722k to a Hopper 3 ten days ago. A 54.0 remote was part of the installation. The technician said they just got them in 3 days earlier.

afriedma
Character Actor
I had a Hopper 3 and Wireless Joey installed yesterday; the Hopper came with a 54.0 remote, the Joey came with a 52.0 remote.

flick99
Extra
Wow would like one of these remotes, but not fair that we have to pay for one when we have had the Hopper 3 since it came out.

stile99
Cinematographer
flick99 wrote:
Wow would like one of these remotes, but not fair that we have to pay for one when we have had the Hopper 3 since it came out.

How is it unfair that you didn't get a remote that came out a couple weeks ago with your Hopper that came out almost a couple years ago? I can't see how this makes sense.