Question for all those who have dual tuner adapter

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for all those who have dual tuner adapter

nabuch
Camera Crew
I am the person who posted about the OTA recording problem being back. I am just wondering if the dual tuner adapter makes a difference. So how many of you have been able to record multiple times over the last 5-6 days without the program constantly breaking up. I just bought the adapter and hate to think that all I've done is given myself the ability to not record two OTA programs at the same time.

Or, maybe, many of you can verify that the problem is definitely back no matter what tuner adapter you use. DISH says they are not aware of the problem, but that's obviously a lie since I told them about it, and so has at least one other person on my original post about it.

Probably a lot of you don't care, what with 16 tuners, but those of us who do not get the CW in our network package have no other way to get it, and while watching it live is an option, I've grown accustomed to not having to suffer through the same awful commercials over and over again.

Okay then, please let me here from some of you.
2 Replies

Re: Question for all those who have dual tuner adapter

Chadt41411
Casting Director
I have both adapters and both work just fine for me. I do have the H3, however enjoy the sub channels and recordings work fine. That's with either, although currently, I have mainly been using just the dual.

Re: Question for all those who have dual tuner adapter

nabuch
Camera Crew
Yes I did not say this was for the Hopper 3, but that is the only one with the recording problem. So is anyone just using the single adapter and not having this problem with Hopper 3?